Diverse value chain actors including policy makers, youth, women, and other key AEAS professionals develop strategies for navigating round the knowledge barriers preventing AEAS from effectively supporting the engagement of the private sector in sustainable agricultural development in Africa.
- To deepen the understanding of the roles of AEAS in creating synergies between the private sector and rural farmers;
- To facilitate continued professional networking and learning of AEAS actors in Africa;
- To enhance the knowledge base on how AEAS can promote agripreneurship by the youth and women in agricultural commodity value chains;
- Develop capacities for Agripreneurship and Value Chains development in Africa;
- Outline strategies for to enhance efficient and sustainable private sector – AEAS platforms.