Goal: Contribute to mainstreaming of CSA techniques in AEAS approaches to enhance environmental sustainability and climate resilience of most vulnerable farming populations- especially women and youth- in Africa
- Facilitate networking and enhance information, knowledge and experience sharing on CSA among several stakeholders (including policy makers and technocrats)
- Promote mainstreaming of CSA in AEAS at local, national and continental level
- Build consensus for scaling up and out CSA technologies, innovations and practices
- Creating space for women and youth to be integral in finding solutions within the CSA knowledge platforms
- Take stock of available CSA technologies, innovations and practices and devise a joint strategies for scaling up and out through partnerships
- Build strong linkages of IFAD Country programs and other Development Partners’ programmes/ projects within the continental AEAS knowledge and innovation networks.