Expected outcomes: Established and strengthened partnerships and improved knowledge and awareness of the importance of CSA to support the vulnerable rural farmers to demand and for better access to and utilization of technologies, innovations, management practices created and shared among AEAS actors
- Knowledge on scaling up CSA in AEAS for multiple actors to support farmers, especially youth and women to increase and add value to their agricultural productivity, production and marketing shared;
- Best fit practices on CSA for reducing vulnerability profiled and a framework developed for sharing among AEAS actors
- Strong linkages of IFAD Country programs and other Development Partners’ programmes/ projects within the continental AEAS knowledge and innovation networks developed;
- Two follow up operational meetings held for internal reflection and lesson learning;
- Reporting from AEW proceedings generated and shared with participants.